On this page you can find some information about the type of activities conducted by legal aid solicitors in Canterbury. Legal aid solicitors will help with a variety of tasks including confidential and independent legal advice. They will help people with little money that are in need of assistance. The kinds of enquiries that legal aid solicitors in Canterbury deal with include
- People's concerns over the payment of benefits and tax credits
- Problems and issues people are having with schools
- Debt problems that an individual may be having
- Unfair treatment of an employee at work
- Problems with a landlord
- Eligibility for Legal Aid in Canterbury
To find out whether you are able to claim for legal aid it is best to consult a legal adviser who can deal with legal aid cases.
Solicitors Canterbury can provide information about solicitors in England and Canterbury and the surrounding areas including: Herne Bay, Whitstable, Ashford, Folkstone, Romney Marsh, Rye, Graveney and also Whitstable, Ashford, Folkstone, Rye and Graveney.